Elevo is a niche UAV service provider, offering data-driven UAV services to clients in the resources, waste, agriculture, infrastructure, and environmental science industries.
We take a results-oriented approach to our work. This means that we spend time finding out exactly what type, quality and quantity of data is required. Only once that is established can we come up with a workflow utilising the latest in UAV (and other) technologies to deliver relevant and accurate results.
Elevo is based in Perth with experience operating UAVs across WA, and internationally including New Zealand and West Africa. We’re happy to travel and may be available to mobilise at short notice if required.
Smart technology needs smart application.
Our people have experience in a wide range of UAV projects including some pioneering work bringing new techniques to the Australian market, like convoy mapping for linear infrastructure and tethered payloads for installing cables.
We can offer solutions in the following areas, but of course we’re happy to discuss any other requirements you have outside of this list:
- Georeferenced orthomosaic imagery
- 3D modelling and measurement of terrain, stockpiles and structures
- Infrastructure inspection for maintenance planning or insurance assessment
- Thermography for asset inspection, fire ground or wildlife applications
- Crop/vegetation assessment using NDVI imagery and height measurement
- Water sampling in hard to access areas including wetlands and pit lakes
- Payload delivery and winch line installation
- Tethered operations for long duration monitoring or surveillance
- Scenic aerial video and photography of landscapes and events
- Design and 3D printing of mounts for cameras, sensors and other payloads
legal and safety
Elevo is a CASA Certified UAV Operator: CASA.UOC.0270.
Our controllers all hold CASA UAV Controllers Certificates.
We have third party liability insurance of $20M covering our UAV operations.
We have comprehensive safety systems in place and every job is constantly assessed, but particularly at three stages – pre-quoting feasibility, during the project planning, and on-site. We have CASA approved Risk Assessment procedures to cover increased risk or non-normal operations, and we are happy to also tie our processes in with the clients internal safety and Risk Assessment systems when needed.
Our operators have many years of experience working on mining and industrial sites, and are comfortable with all of the usual safety systems including Site Inductions, Pre-starts, Take 5s, JSAs, Risk Assessments and Incident Reporting.
All of our operators have First Aid training, WA Construction White Card and MSIC.
It’s important that you engage a certified and insured company as your UAV service provider to ensure that your employees, your assets and your business reputation are protected. CASA maintains an up-to-date list of all certified UAV operators here, and if you are choosing a UAV service provider we strongly encourage that you check they are on this list first.
Please use the web form,
+61 415 917 005
Elevo Pty Ltd
PO Box 769